Wednesday

Reviews for By The Way

Here are a couple of reviews from readers! Thank you!

"Not since I read Jane Eyre, have I been so captivated and drawn in to a book as when I started reading "~By The Way~ A Memoir of Religion, Abuse, and Redemption" by Jaime Chase. I cried. I held my breath. I laughed. I cried some more. I hurt with the main character. I rejoiced with the main character. This book brought healing and restoration to some issues in my own life. This is by far the best book I have read in a very long time." ~Stephanie Hunt

"I was moved to tears so many times, you have had such a life. Following your search for faith and feeling your passion was truly an amazing experience..."
~Richelle Killian

…“an amazing writer! I find myself thinking about your book a lot. You paint the picture well...I can see some of the scenes in my mind like it's a forgotten memory of a movie. Very good writing!” ~Pamela Bearden




Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments as a means of sharing your own experiences and chiming in on an entry that possibly sparked an emotion. To keep my blog/website focused on the positive and encourage healing, I have set some comment guidelines:

Please keep all comments on-topic and relevant to the original post.
Do not post comments which contain profanity, hate speeches or solicitations of any kind.
All comments are reviewed by Jaime Chase (Author) before being posted.
I reserve the right to remove comments I feel do not adhere to these guidelines or are not in the best interest of this writing material.